- Accounts Payable and Receivables: issue Purchase Orders, Tax Invoices, quotations, and tally receipts.
- Simple Book-keeping: work with accountant on general ledger, balance sheet and income statement; Compile monthly reimbursement claim forms and general filing.
- Order fulfilment: prepare delivery order, packing list, packing supplies and shipping labels.
- Vendor sourcing: find, shortlist, liaise and recommend suitable vendors depending on the listed requirements.
- Stock taking: maintain and replenish consumables like pantry supplies, printer inks and stationeries.
- Inventory management: assist engineering team with documentation of core component inventories.
- General admin and HR tasks: assist with visa applications, booking of air tickets, schedule meetings etc.
- Diploma/Degree in business administration, accountancy or other equivalent professional qualifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese to liaise with subsidiary in Shanghai China.
- Meticulous and high attention to detail.
- Quick learner and resourceful to find creative solutions.